Thursday, November 19, 2009

Best Vacation Ever

My favorite vacation i went on was Hawaii in 2005. Although it was over 4 years ago i remeber it like it was yesterday. Not only was i in paradise but i was with my family.I look back at pictures and remember just about everything i did. Although the plane ride their felt like years; when i arrived in hawaii, honolulu i was literally in paradise. When i was there i remember taking it for granted, i just remeber thinking it was a regular vaction nothing special. when i look back now though i realize i had stuff in front of me that some people will experince in their lifetime. I went to a volcano, black sand beach, crystal clear blue water beachs, went surfing, went swimming with sharks, stingrings and exotic fish, and did alot of site-seeing. Its amazing how i thought that the site seeing was boring when i went but now is a factor to why hawai was my favorite vaction ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment